Friday, April 06, 2007

Plus Sized

Ann Althouse quotes Dennis Miller on Rosie O'Donnell's 9/11 theory:

Because I think Rosie wants to get fired. I don't think she's this paranoid....She needs to get out of that deal. Because with the ratings spike she's brought to "The View", she realizes if she has part ownership in a daytime show she can print money....So she is going increasingly outlandish. I think she's trying to get whacked.
I've long suspected the same. This gives me the chance to post this outstanding response by Beau Sia to O'Donnell's Chinese slur that was broadcast on national television earlier this year:



O'Donnell is living proof of the adage, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." She will, however, make lots of money in the process.

No comments: