Once again, Annie @ Ambivablog has tagged me with a meme, this one being seven random or weird facts about myself:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. √
2. Post the rules here. √
3. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself. √
- Until age 17, I planned to become an architect after college.
- At 22, I helped a friend design and build a disco in Hong Kong.
- While living in Taiwan, I and a knife-wielding would-be robber were trapped together in a third-floor apartment for what seemed like an eternity (about 15 minutes).
- My favorite dish is either shredded pork in garlic sauce (鱼香肉丝), Mapo Tofu (麻婆豆腐), mashed potatoes or fresh-picked strawberries, depending on my mood and the season.
- Hong Kong and Portland are the 2 places I've lived that I loved.
- My thumbs are double-jointed (for lack of a better term): I can "click" them into place at a 90° angle to my hand. It's a useless trait, but it does really freak some people out.
- I've been "living with HIV" for over 20 years.
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them. √
- Rafique @ Stubborn Facts and The Liberal War Journal
- Ruth Anne @ The Maternal Optimist
- Hector @ Rain in the Doorway
- Jason @ Xenogere
- Peter @ Growing Things
- Chuck @ My Back 40 (feet)
- Jeff @ Conblogeration
5. Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged. √